1. Spooner Boards - Freestyle - Spooner boards are awesome! This board helps your child work on balance in a variety of ways while practicing tricks on their spooner board. It's a lot of fun! During sleep overs all the kids want a turn to spin on the spooner board. :)
2. Mini Ogodisk Super Disk Set - The Ogodisk takes the game of playing catch to a whole other level. Your child will love to watch the koosh ball bounce off the Ogodisk and fly back to their partner. It's amazing how far the koosh ball will fly with these disks. I highly recommend these! It's a favorite in our house.
3. Simon - The Electronic Memory Game - An oldie, but a goodie. Great for working on cognitive skills.
4. Kidoozie Foam Pogo Jumper - A ton of fun for kids up to 10 years old. Great for coordination building!
5. Quercetti Filo Lacing Set - This is a great fine motor toy. It comes with several templates of what you can "draw" using the yarn. But you're also free to get creative. I find myself playing with this when I see it laying around. :)
6. Melissa & Doug Sort & Snap Color Match - Great for fine motor development. My daughter is almost 7 and still loves this toy.
7. Hasbro Scatterpillar Scramble - My daughter loves this game! It is so great for fine motor development and coordination. It's a wonderful game.
8. Gymnic Hop Ball - Great for gross motor and sensory development.
9. Wobble Deck - Works on balance and coordination skills. It has 3 multi-level balance games that test reflexes and reactions while working on sound and color recognition.
10. Round-and-Round Outdoor Swing - Perfect for sensory development. This swing is wonderful because it can swing in all directions. It's a very comfortable swing too!
These are my top ten choices. Want to see more great gift ideas? Head over to Gifts for Kids: 50+ Gift Guides and check them out on pinterest for more great gift guides.
Thank you for stopping by!